PRI #187: Second registration of sequences for the Hanyo-Denshi collection
The Unicode Consortium has posted a new issue for public review and comment.
Public Review Issue #187: A submission for the "Second registration of sequences for the Hanyo-Denshi collection" has been received by the IVD registrar. This submission is currently under review according to the procedures of UTS#37, Ideographic Variation Database, with an expected close date of 2011-10-05.
Please see the submission page for details and instructions on how to review this issue and provide comments: http://www.unicode.org/ivd/pri/pri187/
For further information on Public Review Issues, please see: http://www.unicode.org/review/
If you wish to discuss issues on the Unicode forum or the Unicode mail list, then please use the following links to subscribe (if necessary). Please be aware that discussion comments on the Unicode mail list are not automatically recorded as input. You must use the reporting link above to generate comments for consideration.
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee