PRI #187: Second registration of sequences for the Hanyo-Denshi collection
The Unicode Consortium has posted a new issue for public review and comment.
Public Review Issue #187: A submission for the "Second registration of sequences for the Hanyo-Denshi collection" has been received by the IVD registrar. This submission is currently under review according to the procedures of UTS#37, Ideographic Variation Database, with an expected close date of 2011-10-05.
Please see the submission page for details and instructions on how to review this issue and provide comments: http://www.unicode.org/ivd/pri/pri187/
For further information on Public Review Issues, please see: http://www.unicode.org/review/
If you wish to discuss issues on the Unicode forum or the Unicode mail list, then please use the following links to subscribe (if necessary). Please be aware that discussion comments on the Unicode mail list are not automatically recorded as input. You must use the reporting link above to generate comments for consideration.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Benetton identity redesign
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv