Update to PRI #183: Supplementary registration of the AdobeJapan1 collection and of sequences in that collection
The Unicode Consortium has posted a minor update of an issue for public review and comment.
Public Review Issue #183: A minor update of the submission for the "Supplementary registration of the AdobeJapan1 collection and of sequences in that collection" has been received by the IVD registrar. The "complete charts" file (PDF) has been revised with better organization and presentation of supplementary information. The submitted glyphs, sequence identifiers, and base characters remain unchanged. This submission is still under review according to the procedures of UTS#37, Ideographic Variation Database, with an expected close date of 2011-09-20.
Please see the submission page for details and instructions on how to review this issue and provide comments: http://www.unicode.org/ivd/pri/pri183/
For further information on Public Review Issues, please see:
If you wish to discuss issues on the Unicode forum or the Unicode mail list, then please use the following links to subscribe (if necessary). Please be aware that discussion comments on the Unicode mail list are not automatically recorded as input. You must use the reporting link above to generate comments for consideration.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles