PRI #183: Supplementary registration of the AdobeJapan1 collection and of sequences in that collection
The Unicode Consortium has posted a new issue for public review and comment.
Public Review Issue #183: A submission for the "Supplementary registration of the AdobeJapan1 collection and of sequences in that collection" has been received by the IVD registrar. This submission is currently under review according to the procedures of UTS#37, Ideographic Variation Database, with an expected close date of 2011-09-20.
Please see the submission page for details and instructions on how to review this issue and provide comments: http://www.unicode.org/ivd/pri/pri183/
For further information on Public Review Issues, please see:
If you wish to discuss issues on the Unicode forum or the Unicode mail list, then please use the following links to subscribe (if necessary). Please be aware that discussion comments on the Unicode mail list are not automatically recorded as input. You must use the reporting link above to generate comments for consideration.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis