Type Meetup in Chicago, June 25
Join us for a casual evening of drinks and typographic talk next week in Chicago. Meet the Monotype Imaging team of typographic aficionados (Spanish for font geeks) for informal conversation about new typeface releases. We'll be at Sweetwater Tavern & Grill at 8:00 p.m. on Saturday, June 25.
Sweetwater is just blocks from the three sessions. Conference badges are not required, so feel free to drop by even if you're not attending the show. How will you know who we are? Just look for the most attractive people in the bar! We'll be right next to them, chatting them up on the latest slab serif released to the Linotype® library. While your there, be sure to request a Monotyp-ini. Or try an ITC-breeze. Or how 'bout a Text on the Beach? See you there!
Sweetwater Tavern & Grill
225 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60601
Johnathan Zsittnik is the eCommerce Marketing Manager at Monotype Imaging. Johnathan holds both a bachelor's degree in marketing and a master's degree in business administration from Bentley University.
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy