Type Meetup in Chicago, June 25
Join us for a casual evening of drinks and typographic talk next week in Chicago. Meet the Monotype Imaging team of typographic aficionados (Spanish for font geeks) for informal conversation about new typeface releases. We'll be at Sweetwater Tavern & Grill at 8:00 p.m. on Saturday, June 25.
Sweetwater is just blocks from the three sessions. Conference badges are not required, so feel free to drop by even if you're not attending the show. How will you know who we are? Just look for the most attractive people in the bar! We'll be right next to them, chatting them up on the latest slab serif released to the Linotype® library. While your there, be sure to request a Monotyp-ini. Or try an ITC-breeze. Or how 'bout a Text on the Beach? See you there!
Sweetwater Tavern & Grill
225 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60601
Johnathan Zsittnik is the eCommerce Marketing Manager at Monotype Imaging. Johnathan holds both a bachelor's degree in marketing and a master's degree in business administration from Bentley University.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles