Join us in Chicago for Three Typography Sessions at the HOW Design Live and In-HOWse Conferences; Save $100 on Registration
The HOW Design Live Conference, a mega-gathering of thousands of designers, freelancers, in-house managers and packaging designers, begins June 24 in Chicago. If you're attending, see our Fonts.com Web Fonts service in action at our booth (212) and the latest version of our FontExplorer X® font management tool. Sunday, June 26 will be a busy day for us. We'll be presenting three sessions between the HOW Design Live and InHOWse Managers Conferences:
"Don't let Your Fonts Manage You"– Tobias Meyerhoff, senior project manager for Monotype Imaging, will discuss how successful font management can improve your daily workflow. June 26, 9:00 a.m.
"Cheap Type Tricks"– Allan Haley, director of words & letters at Monotype Imaging, will provide a bevy of type tricks for creating great typographic communication and explore real-world examples of great typography done on the cheap. June 26, 2:00 p.m.
Googley Fonts, Custom Type Design as Brand Touchpoint– Steve Matteson, creative type director at Monotype Imaging who has designed fonts for Google and Microsoft, will demonstrate custom type as an integral part of corporate branding programs. This presentation will take place at the InHOWse Managers Conference, to be held in conjunction with the HOW Design Live Conference. June 26, 12:00 p.m.
If you have not yet registered for the HOW Design Live Conference, we're pleased to offer you a special $100 (U.S.) discount on the individual full-conference registration rate. Just use discount code HSPON when registering. We hope to see you in Chicago!
Johnathan Zsittnik is the eCommerce Marketing Manager at Monotype Imaging. Johnathan holds both a bachelor's degree in marketing and a master's degree in business administration from Bentley University.
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Benetton identity redesign
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck