National Conference on Typography 2011
The second edition of the National Conference on Typography is a one-day event held at the Communication and Art Department, University of Aveiro. The conference is being organized in collaboration with CETAC.MEDIA and ID+ research groups.
The main purpose of this conference is to gather round Portuguese researchers, developers and designers in order to discuss and exchange ideas on typography and type development.
Its main participants will be the researchers, students and higher education teachers, as well as professionals with backgrounds ranging from traditional print media to digital publishing and computer interaction.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover