National Conference on Typography 2011
The second edition of the National Conference on Typography is a one-day event held at the Communication and Art Department, University of Aveiro. The conference is being organized in collaboration with CETAC.MEDIA and ID+ research groups.
The main purpose of this conference is to gather round Portuguese researchers, developers and designers in order to discuss and exchange ideas on typography and type development.
Its main participants will be the researchers, students and higher education teachers, as well as professionals with backgrounds ranging from traditional print media to digital publishing and computer interaction.
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Benetton identity redesign
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video