Relive TYPO Berlin 2011 "Shift" With Evalottchen's Sketchnotes
In the bus on our way to the speakers' dinner on Friday night I had the pleasure to meet TYPO Berlin 2011.
See all of Evalottchen's sketchnotes for TYPO Berlin 2011 "Shift".
Eva-Lotta has bundled her work from the past two years in Sketchnotes 2009 & 2010, a 101-page book featuring events like UX week 2009, d.construct 2009 & 2010, offf 2010, Flash on the Beach 2010, UXcamp London, UXcamp Europe 2010, WebExpo 2010, London IA events, etc.
Header image:Eva-Lotta Lamm. Photo by James Broad
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee