Relive TYPO Berlin 2011 "Shift" With Evalottchen's Sketchnotes
In the bus on our way to the speakers' dinner on Friday night I had the pleasure to meet TYPO Berlin 2011.
See all of Evalottchen's sketchnotes for TYPO Berlin 2011 "Shift".
Eva-Lotta has bundled her work from the past two years in Sketchnotes 2009 & 2010, a 101-page book featuring events like UX week 2009, d.construct 2009 & 2010, offf 2010, Flash on the Beach 2010, UXcamp London, UXcamp Europe 2010, WebExpo 2010, London IA events, etc.
Header image:Eva-Lotta Lamm. Photo by James Broad
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle