AIGA Web Fonts Seminar in Boston!
Monotype Imaging is proud to join Font Bureau at a seminar devoted to Web fonts and Web typography hosted by AIGA Boston. The evening event is titled,"Designing with Web Fonts: The Evolution of Typography in the Digital Realm."
Learn more about creative typography on the Web from a panel of experts including Web designers, developers, type designers and font technologists. The panel includes Monotype Imaging's Vladimir Levantovsky, David Berlow (Font Bureau), Scott Dasse (Boston University Interactive) and Mike Swartz (Upstatement).
The event is open to the public and starts at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at the Microsoft New England Research & Development Center in Cambridge, Mass.
For more information visit the AIGA Boston website.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?