Brand Perfect Tour
After a year of R&D this week the Brand Perfect Tour launches in London. Featuring an amazing lineup of speakers and educators, the Brand Perfect Tour is designed to provide a forum for brands, creatives and developers to network, share knowledge, showcase best practice and debate what's hot and what's not about digital design and typography. The Tour will move on to Hamburg on June 14 and then to New York on June 22.
Rather than a formal conference format, the Tour is a think tank designed to stimulate discussion and debate about how to improve branded experiences in digital media. The agenda combines keynote presentations from leading brand managers and designers with a discussion session and design master classes on typography and user interface design.
The Tour was conceived by Monotype Imaging and realized with Tour partners Linotype, Creative Review, pitch, Design Made in Germany, Young & Rubicam Group, Fjord, bemoko and University of Reading.
To see the agenda and reserve your place for Hamburg or New York, please visit www.brandperfect-tour.com.
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?