Brand Perfect Tour
After a year of R&D this week the Brand Perfect Tour launches in London. Featuring an amazing lineup of speakers and educators, the Brand Perfect Tour is designed to provide a forum for brands, creatives and developers to network, share knowledge, showcase best practice and debate what's hot and what's not about digital design and typography. The Tour will move on to Hamburg on June 14 and then to New York on June 22.
Rather than a formal conference format, the Tour is a think tank designed to stimulate discussion and debate about how to improve branded experiences in digital media. The agenda combines keynote presentations from leading brand managers and designers with a discussion session and design master classes on typography and user interface design.
The Tour was conceived by Monotype Imaging and realized with Tour partners Linotype, Creative Review, pitch, Design Made in Germany, Young & Rubicam Group, Fjord, bemoko and University of Reading.
To see the agenda and reserve your place for Hamburg or New York, please visit www.brandperfect-tour.com.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints