Customer Spotlight: TCBY
TCBY opened the first frozen yogurt shop in the United States in 1981 according to the company's website. Today, the forward-thinking spirit lives on. The TCBY brand has been revitalized with a new logo, colorful palette, chic interior décor and a new website.
With rich photography of the company's tasty treats and playful, interactive controls, Avenir® typeface. Adrian Frutiger's classic sans is sprinkled throughout the site adding extra appeal to text.
Johnathan Zsittnik is the eCommerce Marketing Manager at Monotype Imaging. Johnathan holds both a bachelor's degree in marketing and a master's degree in business administration from Bentley University.
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About