Join Us at the Typophile Film Fest in SF
The Typophile Film Fest 4, San Francisco
in association with FontShop
The Typophile Film Festival 4 is best described as a three-hour party centered around an unequaled one-hour presentation. The short films — hailing from Portugal, the Netherlands, Austria, Canada and the US — create a visual mashup of motion design, typographic animation and short stories. This is the fourth such festival. It includes broadcast motion design, documentaries and typographic eye candy from Trollbäck + Company, Strange Attractors, Heebok Lee, Nick Shinn, Juan Leguizamon and others.
The San Francisco screening will also include exclusive (never before seen) interviews and outtakes from Gary Hustwit's acclaimed documentary film Helvetica.
After the film presentation, we'll keep the food, drinks and music going until the place kicks us out.
Date: Thursday, October 25
Film Fest: 8:30–9:30pm
The Swedish American Hall
2170 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94114
The Swedish American Hall, upstairs from Café Du Nord, is located on the north side of Market Street, between Church Street and Sanchez Street. It is easily accessible by the F-Line bus stop at the corner of Sanchez and Market. All Muni Metro lines stop within two blocks: K, L, or M to Church Street Station; J to Church and Market; or N to Church and Duboce.
Admission: $12 — Reserve tickets now
We expect a full house. Please reserve tickets early.
See also: The Typophile Film Fest on Upcoming and Facebook
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger