Agfa Monotype in font bonanza
Agfa Monotype has released the Cool Fonts and T.26 font collections on Fonts.com, an online site for previewing, purchasing, and downloading fonts. The collections add nearly 1,800 font products to the site.The Cool Fonts collection contains 27 fonts, six typeface families, and a font package called Grunge Pack, which features such 'grungy' typefaces as Overexposed (with letterforms that suggest the look of overexposed film), and Goombah (a retro design inspired by 1960s space cartoons). Cool Fonts are available in PostScript and TrueType formats for the Mac and Windows. Individual fonts can be purchased for $24 (around £15).The T.26 assortment totals 1,754 fonts, including family volumes, with styles ranging from progressive and alternative display designs to more subtle and traditional text faces, according to Allan Haley, director of words and letters at Agfa Monotype.Among the T.26 typefaces are Uncle Stinky (found on much of Taco Bell's packaging), and Mata (a modern squared sans serif display face). Fonts are available for Mac and Windows platforms in PostScript and TrueType (Windows only) formats. Prices for individual T.26 fonts begin at $22 (around £14).
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars