ISTD International Typographic Awards 2011
The call for entries to the International Typographic Awards 2011 is out.
The bi-annual ISTD Awards, the awards scheme of the International Society of Typographic Designers, are held as an appraisal of current standards in typographic design globally and are judged by some of today's leading graphic, interactive and typographic design specialists.
Entries from anywhere in the world are invited, from designers who have used typography as an integral part of their design solution.
To enter, your work must have been published between January 1, 2009 and April 30, 2011.
Deadline for entries is May 12, 2011.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Benetton identity redesign
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck