Quickly Test Web Fonts on Your Favorite Sites with WebFontsPreview.com
Perhaps you've wanted to try out Web fonts on your website but haven't found time to create an account. Or maybe you'd like a better preview of a particular Web font than can be provided by a simple character sample. Either way, we've got a tool that can help.
Frutiger® and Trade Gothic® families as well as many others from our catalog of hand-hinted fonts. Click the toggle link to quickly go back and forth between the Web font-enabled and original versions of the site.
WebFontsPreview.com employs some techniques that will work on most, but not all sites, to enable you to preview, experiment and most of all, have fun with Web fonts. Still, there's no substitute for the real thing. So, if you like what you see, try a free Fonts.com Web Fonts plan to see exactly what Web fonts can add to your site.
We're already working on some enhancements to the tool that we think you'll really like. In the meantime, if you have feedback on WebFontsPreview.com or if there are other fonts you'd like us to add, let us know!
Johnathan Zsittnik is the eCommerce Marketing Manager at Monotype Imaging. Johnathan holds both a bachelor's degree in marketing and a master's degree in business administration from Bentley University.
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist