April Font Night at the Design Museum
Letterforms are no practical joking matter, but they can be fun. With a first chance to see Wim Crouwel: A graphic odyssey, be inspired to graphically design your way around the Design Museum.
Take part in hands on workshops and compile your own A is for alphabet compendium. M is for the usual myriad of things to do throughout the galleries from typewriter art to constructing letters of abnormal proportion.
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign