PRI #180: Proposed addition of address form metadata to Unicode CLDR
The Unicode Consortium has posted a new issue for public review and comment. Details are on the following web page:
Review period for the new item closes on April 11, 2011.
Please see the page for links to discussion and relevant documents. Briefly, the new issue is:
Issue #180 Proposed addition of address form metadata to Unicode CLDR
The Unicode Consortium is considering the addition to CLDR of address form metadata. This metadata is intended for presenting a form for users to fill in with address data. The format and data is being donated by Google. The consortium is soliciting feedback on these changes. Feedback should be submitted as comments to http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/ticket/3572.
The detailed proposal and background information can be found at this link: http://www.unicode.org/review/pri180/
If you have comments for official consideration, please follow the instructions and the link in the text of the PRI.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!