Font Aid V: A Call to Action
The Society of Typographic Aficionados is organizing Font Aid V-a collaborative project uniting the typographic and design communities with a goal of raising funds to expedite relief efforts after the recent earthquake and tsunami in Japan.
Your creative contributions will be compiled into a typeface and sold through the sogojapan.org site being set up by Neil Summerour from Positype. The hope of Sogo Japan is to directly deliver funds to organizations in Japan, such as AMDA International. Sogo Japan will circumvent regular international charity channels and the inefficiencies associated with them.
Any work submitted to a Font Aid project will be deemed a charitable gift and a work made for hire.
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist