Customer Spotlight: Hyundai
Hyundaiusa.com is the online home to Hyundai Motor America. The site features an interactive carousel that allows visitors to page through a selection of Hyundai automobiles or take a peek at a few of the company's technological advancements. The site also features a variety of finance utilities, research tools and Web fonts.
While the company may best be known for its compacts, Hyundai also knows a thing or two about condensed designs, opting to use the Neue Helvetica® Condensed typeface throughout its website. Looking as stylish as ever, the classic Swiss typeface chauffeurs text across headlines and navigation elements.
Johnathan Zsittnik is the eCommerce Marketing Manager at Monotype Imaging. Johnathan holds both a bachelor's degree in marketing and a master's degree in business administration from Bentley University.
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Benetton identity redesign
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video