Customer Spotlight: Hyundai
Hyundaiusa.com is the online home to Hyundai Motor America. The site features an interactive carousel that allows visitors to page through a selection of Hyundai automobiles or take a peek at a few of the company's technological advancements. The site also features a variety of finance utilities, research tools and Web fonts.
While the company may best be known for its compacts, Hyundai also knows a thing or two about condensed designs, opting to use the Neue Helvetica® Condensed typeface throughout its website. Looking as stylish as ever, the classic Swiss typeface chauffeurs text across headlines and navigation elements.
Johnathan Zsittnik is the eCommerce Marketing Manager at Monotype Imaging. Johnathan holds both a bachelor's degree in marketing and a master's degree in business administration from Bentley University.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints