Unicode Releases Common Locale Data Repository, Version 1.9.1
The Unicode CLDR 1.9.1 maintenance release is now available. See http://cldr.unicode.org/index/downloads/cldr-1-9-1 for details.
The next major release is CLDR 2.0, scheduled for late May. The CLDR 2.0 release does involve general data submission, which is currently in progress. For the lastest schedule, see http://cldr.unicode.org .
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Benetton identity redesign
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck