Unicode Releases Common Locale Data Repository, Version 1.9.1
The Unicode CLDR 1.9.1 maintenance release is now available. See http://cldr.unicode.org/index/downloads/cldr-1-9-1 for details.
The next major release is CLDR 2.0, scheduled for late May. The CLDR 2.0 release does involve general data submission, which is currently in progress. For the lastest schedule, see http://cldr.unicode.org .
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters