QBN Sessions Demonstrates Fine Web Typography
The inaugural QBN Sessions, a one-day design lecture series, will kick off on September 7 at the Getty Center in Los Angeles. Names like Shepard Fairey, Joshua Davis, and Michael C. Place are worthy enough of mentioning, but we're giving the conference props here in the 'Feed simply for the elegant website design featuring FF Info Text and Underware's Dolly, which sits remarkably well on the same page with HTML Georgia. And what's that chunky serif type in the QBN logo? Cooper Black, of course.
Every conference website should display speaker and program information this clearly.
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet