QBN Sessions Demonstrates Fine Web Typography
The inaugural QBN Sessions, a one-day design lecture series, will kick off on September 7 at the Getty Center in Los Angeles. Names like Shepard Fairey, Joshua Davis, and Michael C. Place are worthy enough of mentioning, but we're giving the conference props here in the 'Feed simply for the elegant website design featuring FF Info Text and Underware's Dolly, which sits remarkably well on the same page with HTML Georgia. And what's that chunky serif type in the QBN logo? Cooper Black, of course.
Every conference website should display speaker and program information this clearly.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover