QBN Sessions Demonstrates Fine Web Typography
The inaugural QBN Sessions, a one-day design lecture series, will kick off on September 7 at the Getty Center in Los Angeles. Names like Shepard Fairey, Joshua Davis, and Michael C. Place are worthy enough of mentioning, but we're giving the conference props here in the 'Feed simply for the elegant website design featuring FF Info Text and Underware's Dolly, which sits remarkably well on the same page with HTML Georgia. And what's that chunky serif type in the QBN logo? Cooper Black, of course.
Every conference website should display speaker and program information this clearly.
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read