Customer Spotlight: Honda CR-Z
The Neue Helvetica® typeface family.
"Web fonts are going to be a part of most websites in the future, just like HTML5 and CSS. With Fonts.com Web Fonts, it was easy for us to use high-quality fonts in our CMS-driven website," said Jan Renz, chief technology officer of Digiden. "If you need high-quality fonts online and you don't want to hassle with licensing issues you should try Fonts.com's flexible solution."
No, we didn't pay him to say that – but we're glad he did!
Stay tuned as we continue this series with more of our favorite sites using Fonts.com Web Fonts.
Johnathan Zsittnik is the eCommerce Marketing Manager at Monotype Imaging. Johnathan holds both a bachelor's degree in marketing and a master's degree in business administration from Bentley University.
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read