Customer Spotlight: Honda CR-Z
The Neue Helvetica® typeface family.
"Web fonts are going to be a part of most websites in the future, just like HTML5 and CSS. With Fonts.com Web Fonts, it was easy for us to use high-quality fonts in our CMS-driven website," said Jan Renz, chief technology officer of Digiden. "If you need high-quality fonts online and you don't want to hassle with licensing issues you should try Fonts.com's flexible solution."
No, we didn't pay him to say that – but we're glad he did!
Stay tuned as we continue this series with more of our favorite sites using Fonts.com Web Fonts.
Johnathan Zsittnik is the eCommerce Marketing Manager at Monotype Imaging. Johnathan holds both a bachelor's degree in marketing and a master's degree in business administration from Bentley University.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button