MyFonts.com adds 100th font foundry
MyFonts.com, a subsidiary of Bitstream, has added its 100th font foundry, Emigre, to its books. The addition brings MyFonts.com total number of font offerings to over 27,000.Emigre, founded by Licko and Rudy VanderLans, is a digital type foundry and publisher of the design journal Emigre magazine. The library now houses more than 300 typefaces licensed from designers around the world. Emigre magazine is a journal exploring graphic design, as well as a showcase for the use of Emigre fonts. MyFonts.com is a showcase of fonts available from one Internet portal. It offers a collection of fonts for online delivery, typographic resources, and forums for interacting with font experts.
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"