MyFonts.com adds 100th font foundry
MyFonts.com, a subsidiary of Bitstream, has added its 100th font foundry, Emigre, to its books. The addition brings MyFonts.com total number of font offerings to over 27,000.Emigre, founded by Licko and Rudy VanderLans, is a digital type foundry and publisher of the design journal Emigre magazine. The library now houses more than 300 typefaces licensed from designers around the world. Emigre magazine is a journal exploring graphic design, as well as a showcase for the use of Emigre fonts. MyFonts.com is a showcase of fonts available from one Internet portal. It offers a collection of fonts for online delivery, typographic resources, and forums for interacting with font experts.
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars