MyFonts.com adds 100th font foundry
MyFonts.com, a subsidiary of Bitstream, has added its 100th font foundry, Emigre, to its books. The addition brings MyFonts.com total number of font offerings to over 27,000.Emigre, founded by Licko and Rudy VanderLans, is a digital type foundry and publisher of the design journal Emigre magazine. The library now houses more than 300 typefaces licensed from designers around the world. Emigre magazine is a journal exploring graphic design, as well as a showcase for the use of Emigre fonts. MyFonts.com is a showcase of fonts available from one Internet portal. It offers a collection of fonts for online delivery, typographic resources, and forums for interacting with font experts.
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2