Tony de Marco Reveals An Ad-less São Paulo
In Font 006, Tony de Marco clears away the clutter to reveal São Paulo's ban on advertising. His photographs tell the story of what remained earlier this year when Brazil's economic capital enacted new "clean city" legislation that outlawed all forms of outdoor advertising.
Here are some of de Marco's remarkable shots that couldn't make it into the print version of Font 006. See more in his personal gallery.
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button