Typo Latino showcases the work of emerging typographers as well as established type designers from across the globe.
What differentiates Typo Latino from other font books is that it features typefaces, outlines the process of constructing them and provides short explanations from the authors on the formal characteristics or applications of each typeface.
As a compilation of best works by Latin authors, this text serves as a tribute to and an emphasis on Latin character.
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books