Opening of Data Submission for CLDR 2.0
The Unicode Consortium is announcing the opening of data submission for the 2.0 release of Unicode CLDR, the Common Locale Data Repository. Data for the CLDR project is collected via the CLDR survey tool.
The CLDR survey tool is at http://unicode.org/cldr/apps/survey
The data submission is currently scheduled to run from now until March 9, 2011, after which the data will go into vetting mode in order to resolve any conflicts that may occur in the data.
If you plan to submit data for the 2.0 release of CLDR you will need a login ID and password associated with your e-mail address.
1. If you have used ST in a previous release of CLDR, your login ID and password are still active.
2. If you need to set up a new account, please see the instructions at http://cldr.unicode.org/index/survey-tool/accounts
A summary of the new features in 2.0 release of CLDR survey tool is at http://cldr.unicode.org/index/survey-tool/survey-tool-2-0-new-features
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign