Join Us at TypeCon2007 in Seattle
This August 1–5 we'll be in Seattle for TypeCon, the only North American conference dedicated to typography, where FontShop is a proud sponsor of the Typophile Film Fest, an annual celebration of type in motion.
Please join us. Registration is still open. TypeCon is always an enjoyable and enlightening experience, and surprisingly inexpensive. Highlights of this year's conference include Matthew Carter, Robert Bringhurst, Roger Black, Modern Dog, Marian Bantjes (a Font magazine contributor), and a showing of Helvetica, the movie.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font