Join Us at TypeCon2007 in Seattle
This August 1–5 we'll be in Seattle for TypeCon, the only North American conference dedicated to typography, where FontShop is a proud sponsor of the Typophile Film Fest, an annual celebration of type in motion.
Please join us. Registration is still open. TypeCon is always an enjoyable and enlightening experience, and surprisingly inexpensive. Highlights of this year's conference include Matthew Carter, Robert Bringhurst, Roger Black, Modern Dog, Marian Bantjes (a Font magazine contributor), and a showing of Helvetica, the movie.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf