Join Us at TypeCon2007 in Seattle
This August 1–5 we'll be in Seattle for TypeCon, the only North American conference dedicated to typography, where FontShop is a proud sponsor of the Typophile Film Fest, an annual celebration of type in motion.
Please join us. Registration is still open. TypeCon is always an enjoyable and enlightening experience, and surprisingly inexpensive. Highlights of this year's conference include Matthew Carter, Robert Bringhurst, Roger Black, Modern Dog, Marian Bantjes (a Font magazine contributor), and a showing of Helvetica, the movie.
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Benetton identity redesign
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck