Join Us at TypeCon2007 in Seattle
This August 1–5 we'll be in Seattle for TypeCon, the only North American conference dedicated to typography, where FontShop is a proud sponsor of the Typophile Film Fest, an annual celebration of type in motion.
Please join us. Registration is still open. TypeCon is always an enjoyable and enlightening experience, and surprisingly inexpensive. Highlights of this year's conference include Matthew Carter, Robert Bringhurst, Roger Black, Modern Dog, Marian Bantjes (a Font magazine contributor), and a showing of Helvetica, the movie.
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters