Join Us at TypeCon2007 in Seattle
This August 1–5 we'll be in Seattle for TypeCon, the only North American conference dedicated to typography, where FontShop is a proud sponsor of the Typophile Film Fest, an annual celebration of type in motion.
Please join us. Registration is still open. TypeCon is always an enjoyable and enlightening experience, and surprisingly inexpensive. Highlights of this year's conference include Matthew Carter, Robert Bringhurst, Roger Black, Modern Dog, Marian Bantjes (a Font magazine contributor), and a showing of Helvetica, the movie.
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage