Unicode CLDR announces Survey Tool 2.0 BETA
The Unicode Consortium is announcing the beta test release of the survey tool for data submission for the 2.0 release of Unicode CLDR, the Common Locale Data Repository.
The CLDR survey tool is at http://unicode.org/cldr/apps/survey
The beta test period allows users to get comfortable with and provide feedback on the user interface before attempting to input real data. Any data entered during the BETA period will be discarded. The CLDR committee plans to switch over to production mode on Monday February 7, 2011, unless we find some critical error during beta period that would prevent that.
If you plan to submit data for the 2.0 release of CLDR you will need a login ID and password associated with your e-mail address.
1. If you have used ST in a previous release of CLDR, your login ID and password are still active.
2. If you need to set up a new account, please see the instructions at http://cldr.unicode.org/index/survey-tool/accounts
A summary of the new features in 2.0 release of CLDR survey tool is at http://cldr.unicode.org/index/survey-tool/survey-tool-2-0-new-features
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"