15 examples of good typography in packaging
Staying simple is a good way to create elegant and efficient packaging. These packages use typography as the main visual element and succeed to create great packages.
4. Clif bar
5. The Black Animals
8. Bro Vodka
9. Black Mowler
11. Kaffe 1668
12. Lait LAB
15. Biscuits & stuff
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?