ITC releases 1,500-font collection
International Typeface Corp (ITC) yesterday announced that its ITC 1500 Library is shipping. The product was first announced in September, and contains 1,580 fonts. ITC bills it as the "only complete ITC library product on the market".The ITC 1500 Library sports 245 more fonts than the company's previous library. More than 650 of the fonts included in the library are unavailable from any other source. The collection includes both PostScript and TrueType formatted fonts for Mac and Windows, and comes shipped on a single CD. All the typefaces on the CD are unlocked. The ITC 1500 Library is licensed for 20 users and five printers. It carries a retail price of around £3,500 – that includes a special £700 discount that ITC is offering until December 31, 2002.
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars