Masterfile tests your colour and type knowledge
In the latest extension of Masterfile's Creative Mastery campaign, two new games test art directors' and designers' knowledge of colour and typeface.
In Colour Mastery, players are challenged to match random colour swatches using the RGB, and CMYK sliders. To beat the final level players must then correctly match a series of swatches using the colour wheel with only one click.
Typeface Mastery similarly challenges 'Creative-sans' to match as many different fonts as they can across three levels of difficulty.
"These games, are specifically designed by me, The Master, to hone one's creative kung fu, fo sho," says the Master, the all-knowing, wise-cracking, guru of the industry in the campaign.
The campaign will roll out further creative challenges until the end of February.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button