Second Batch Of Interviews On Thirty Conversations On Design
A while ago the sequel to the Thirty Conversations On Design project launched with a new series of interviews. This is a project by Joe Cecere – VP, Creative Director at Little&Company, a Minneapolis-based strategic design firm. An active mentor and member of AIGA Minnesota, his expertise and work are sought out by clients that include target Corporation, Warner Bros., Microsoft and many household regional brands including the Minnesota Historical Society. For the second consecutive year the Thirty Conversations On Design website collects the thoughts of 30 of the world's most inspired creative professionals – architects, designers, authors and leaders of iconic brands.
We asked them two questions: "What single example of design inspires you most?" and "What problem should design solve next?" Their answers might surprise you. But hopefully, they'll all inspire you. Discover what they have to say. Then share your thoughts. After all, this is a conversation. We'd love for you to join.
The second batch of interviews includes designer/illustrator/lettering artist Jessica Hische, design and illustration icon Seymour Chwast, design partners Jessica Hefland and William Drenttel, swiss designer gone NYC Tina Roth Eisenberg a.k.a. Swissmiss, and former Pentagram Design partner Kit Hinrichs who discusses typography as his greatest inspiration.
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About