Type Design International Student Competition
The Polish New Art Foundation Znaczy Sie announced an international type design competition for a typeface commemorating the birth centennial of Czeslaw Milosz-poet, writer, translator and Nobel laureate.
The competition is open to all currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students.
Deadline for registration is March 31, 2011.
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee