Type Design International Student Competition
The Polish New Art Foundation Znaczy Sie announced an international type design competition for a typeface commemorating the birth centennial of Czeslaw Milosz-poet, writer, translator and Nobel laureate.
The competition is open to all currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students.
Deadline for registration is March 31, 2011.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Benetton identity redesign
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv