D&AD Awards 2011: judges announced
The judges have been announced for the D&AD Awards 2011, featuring a cross section of the good and the great in the design and advertising worlds.
Jury categories included Art Direction, Book Design, Branding, Digital Advertising, Digital Design, Direct, Film Advertising, Crafts, Graphic Design, Illustration, Integrated & Earned Media and Magazine & Newspaper Design.
Other areas for competition entry are Mobile Marketing, Music Videos, Outdoor Advertising, Packaging Design, Photography, Press Advertising, Product Design, Radio Advertising, Spatial Design, TV & Cinema Advertising, TV & Cinema Communications, Typography, Writing for Advertising and Writing for Design.
The D&AD has celebrated and nurtured outstanding work in design and advertising since 1962, while the Yellow Pencils awards are highly sought by creatives.
The full list of D&AD Awards 2011 judges can be found here.
Details of how to enter can be found here.
All work that has been commercially released between 1 January 2010 and 31 December 2010 is eligible for entry to the 2011 Awards.
The deadline for completing entries online is 31 January 2011. The deadline for entry packages to be delivered to D&AD is 7 February 2011. D&AD adds an entry fee is required.
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer