Typex-Typography: A Teaching Experience
This book does not intend to be anything more than a record of the classes that Hernán Ordonez has given over the last six years in the Basque Country.
It contains many of the experimental proposals made between 2004 and 2010 in the design and typography classes and workshops, taking the reader to a journey through the processes, searched, objectives and achievements.
Some of the projects have been granted prizes and honourable recognitions from Signes, ADI-FAD and Laus; several of the projects were chosen by variuous publications, while others gave students the opportunity to undertake their first work experience at prestigious international studios such as Design Bridge in London and Guggenheim Museum Bilbao for which the author co-tutored the Corporate Identity for its 10th anniversary.
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck