'Types We Can Make' exhibition at MIT Museum, USA
With their 'International Typographic Style'-defined by its clean lines and asymmetric layouts-the Swiss blazed a trail in the world of graphic design in the 1950s. Now a new generation is having its turn in the spotlight, thanks to an exhibition curated by Lausanne design school, Ecal, at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
游客's review on Article Billboard.com这个Billboard.com网站的字体是啥字体
lwhzyn's review on Article HZ-GB-2312系统好像缺少字库，看看能不能下载
游客's review on Article 2017年设计师绝对不能错过的手写字体搭配的挺好看，这些字体是免费商用的么
¤月映丹心∴'s review on Article 毛笔字体进化论怎么下载法？
糖果's review on Article 25个能让设计师用一辈子的字体免费用吗
游客's review on Article 三星发布自主字体SamsungOne：全平台通用哪里可以下载三星字体