Corrigendum #8 issued for U+070F SYRIAC ABBREVIATION MARK
Corrigendum #8 has been issued, to correct the Bidi_Class for U+070F SYRIAC ABBREVIATION MARK. This corrigendum corrects the Bidi_Class to the value which was intended for Unicode 6.0, so that U+070F will not be separated into distinct directional runs from the other Syriac characters it is used with.
As for other corrigenda, this correction to the Bidi_Class value for U+070F does not modify the content of Unicode 6.0. However, it makes it possible for applications to declare conformance to Unicode 6.0 plus Corrigendum #8, if needed.
For details please see: http://www.unicode.org/versions/corrigendum8.html http://www.unicode.org/standard/versions/components-6.0.0.html#Unicode_6_0_0_With_Corrigendum
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Benetton identity redesign
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck