Corrigendum #8 issued for U+070F SYRIAC ABBREVIATION MARK
Corrigendum #8 has been issued, to correct the Bidi_Class for U+070F SYRIAC ABBREVIATION MARK. This corrigendum corrects the Bidi_Class to the value which was intended for Unicode 6.0, so that U+070F will not be separated into distinct directional runs from the other Syriac characters it is used with.
As for other corrigenda, this correction to the Bidi_Class value for U+070F does not modify the content of Unicode 6.0. However, it makes it possible for applications to declare conformance to Unicode 6.0 plus Corrigendum #8, if needed.
For details please see: http://www.unicode.org/versions/corrigendum8.html http://www.unicode.org/standard/versions/components-6.0.0.html#Unicode_6_0_0_With_Corrigendum
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface