Agfa adds Victory Type and FontHaus fonts
Agfa Monotype has added new fonts to Fonts.com, Agfa's custom font service, with the release of the FontHaus and Victory Type collections. Both sets can be previewed and purchased by clicking on their logos from the front page of Fonts.com. The 23 display fonts in the Victory Type collection range from grunge, retro, modern to casual. Typefaces include Balance, a heavily weighted squared sans serif available in three varieties, and Embargo, a four-font family featuring outline and oblique designs. Victory Type fonts are available in Postscript and TrueType formats for Mac and Windows platforms. Individual fonts can be purchased for $22, while volumes start at $44. The FontHaus collection's 522 fonts range from large-family text faces to single-font display designs. Among the more popular FontHaus typefaces are the QuickType and Latienne text families, according to the folks at Agfa. Pricing is basically the same as the Victory Type collections.
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font