Agfa adds Victory Type and FontHaus fonts
Agfa Monotype has added new fonts to Fonts.com, Agfa's custom font service, with the release of the FontHaus and Victory Type collections. Both sets can be previewed and purchased by clicking on their logos from the front page of Fonts.com. The 23 display fonts in the Victory Type collection range from grunge, retro, modern to casual. Typefaces include Balance, a heavily weighted squared sans serif available in three varieties, and Embargo, a four-font family featuring outline and oblique designs. Victory Type fonts are available in Postscript and TrueType formats for Mac and Windows platforms. Individual fonts can be purchased for $22, while volumes start at $44. The FontHaus collection's 522 fonts range from large-family text faces to single-font display designs. Among the more popular FontHaus typefaces are the QuickType and Latienne text families, according to the folks at Agfa. Pricing is basically the same as the Victory Type collections.
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!