Playful Type 2: Ephemeral Lettering and Illustrative Fonts
Playful Type 2 examines how designers are using a variety of techniques to produce typography and lettering in a range of innovative styles.
It not only features high-quality type design and diverse applications for original lettering, but also insightful texts and interviews with leading typographers that explore current developments.
This book is a timely investigation of how designers are trying to find solutions to counter the fact that more and more messages are being communicated in plain text on digital platforms such as cell phones.
It documents the innovative, more personal lettering techniques that today's designers are developing by hand that not only simply present content, but also enrich it creatively.
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·"Jesus Music" ad for Myrrh Records
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist