Shaping Text: Type, Typography and the Reader
Shaping Text takes a practical and broad approach to typography.
It is aimed at design students and graphic designers, and also at those who are concerned with content: writers, editors, and publishers.
Showing a wide range of examples from first-rate designers across the world, the book examines why and how typographic designs work well in a given context.
Particular attention is given to the team play between the text itself-written language-and the design-the shaping of the text-to form a new, multilevel visual message with a complex content.
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach