The Web Font Awards
The Web Font Awards is the first ceremony to celebrate the newfound typographic freedom that Web designers are experiencing across the globe.
The competition will recognize the designers and websites that are putting this emerging technology to greatest use.
Aimed at promoting Web font awareness and adoption, the Web Font Awards is open to eligible users of any Web font service or technology that uses an @font-face declaration.
Deadline for entries is November 7, 2010.
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy