Pixel Typography With iPad Light Painting
Wait a minute, wasn't it The FontFeed that said typography on the iPad looked crapalicious? Well, the Making Future Magic project proves it doesn't prevent you from creating beautiful lettering. Before I start on the ATypI 2010 Dublin reports I would like to quickly draw your attention on this sumptuous video by Dentsu London. This creative communications agency has been making two films with design consultancy BERG over the summer. The first film explores playful uses for the increasingly ubiquitous 'glowing rectangles' that inhabit the world.
Dentsu London used photographic and animation techniques that were developed to draw moving 3-dimensional typography and objects with an iPad. In dark environments, they played movies on the surface of the iPad that extrude 3-d light forms as they moved through the exposure. Multiple exposures with slightly different movies make up the stop-frame animation.
Making Future Magic: iPad light painting from Dentsu London on Vimeo.
Read more at the Dentsu London blog, and at the BERG blog.
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Bevésett nevek (Carved Names), vol. 2
游客's review on Article 免费商用中文字体有哪些？注意下，新蒂字体已不能商用。
游客's review on Article 超强视觉冲击-3D字体设计作品超强视觉冲击
游客's review on Article 20个出色的艺术字体设计作品欣赏优秀作品展
游客's review on Article 全球第一家手书数字化平台-在线书写毛笔字生成TTF字体给你全世界智慧
馬塞客's review on Article 字体疑问？1.可能是版权问题故意的。（体验版） 2、可能是字库制作时疏忽bug。
游客's review on Article 自己动手用FontCreator修改字体简单教程因为这是日本的字体，所以缺字很正常，字型的编排也是按照日本教育部标准做的。