Spiekermann House Numbers
I just returned from Berlin where we met with all the regional FontShops and the founder himself, Erik Spiekermann. The first item of business: Erik showed off his latest project for modern furnishing supplier Design Within Reach. The Spiekermann House Numbers are available in four distinct styles — Contemporary (based on FF Meta®), Tech, Classic (from the Century tradition), and Industrial (a stencil) — each come in various materials and colors. Erik oversaw the complete design and manufacturing process, all the way down to the installation guides, so not only will you have the slickest address on the block, but you can be sure these pretty little pieces of hardware are easy to apply.
Read more in DWR's latest newsletter and interview with Spiekermann.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Benetton identity redesign
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Top 100 Fonts.com Web Fonts for May 2016
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv