The Fonts of Christian Schwartz
Our first newsletter in a new series of Designer Spotlights features the extraordinary work of type designer Christian Schwartz. Newsletter subscribers received it in their email box last week. Jealous? Don't be. Just drop us a line to get on the list.
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Ad for Vincebus Eruptum by Blue Cheer
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface