In Use: ITC Tiffany for Bloom
In the last few weeks we covered the typography of food packaging, target® stores, and personal care products. Here's one that didn't get in those newsletters.
Designer Shari Eaton illustrated Bloom® bath salts with floral icons that represent the emotions each product is designed to soothe: depression, shyness, opening your heart, and fear of letting go. The type, a customized ITC Tiffany, is feminine and decorative without going over the top.
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Quimbaya Coffee Roasters
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button