In Use: ITC Tiffany for Bloom
In the last few weeks we covered the typography of food packaging, target® stores, and personal care products. Here's one that didn't get in those newsletters.
Designer Shari Eaton illustrated Bloom® bath salts with floral icons that represent the emotions each product is designed to soothe: depression, shyness, opening your heart, and fear of letting go. The type, a customized ITC Tiffany, is feminine and decorative without going over the top.
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles