In Use: ITC Tiffany for Bloom
In the last few weeks we covered the typography of food packaging, target® stores, and personal care products. Here's one that didn't get in those newsletters.
Designer Shari Eaton illustrated Bloom® bath salts with floral icons that represent the emotions each product is designed to soothe: depression, shyness, opening your heart, and fear of letting go. The type, a customized ITC Tiffany, is feminine and decorative without going over the top.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover