In Use: ITC Tiffany for Bloom
In the last few weeks we covered the typography of food packaging, target® stores, and personal care products. Here's one that didn't get in those newsletters.
Designer Shari Eaton illustrated Bloom® bath salts with floral icons that represent the emotions each product is designed to soothe: depression, shyness, opening your heart, and fear of letting go. The type, a customized ITC Tiffany, is feminine and decorative without going over the top.
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger