New ways to follow Unicode
Follow us now on Facebook and Twitter, or read our blog. New icons below the menu on our home page give convenient links to these sites.
1. The Unicode Blog: http://unicode-inc.blogspot.com/
Our blog automatically receives the same announcements sent to our official e-mail list making it another convenient way to follow what's new. The blog is also available as an RSS or Atom newsfeed, so you can get the blog posts directly in your reader or e-mail client.
2. Twitter: http://twitter.com/unicode/
We are tweeting announcements as well as other interesting information for the Unicode community.
3. Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Friends-of-Unicode/127785250588285
If you like Unicode and use Facebook, please consider becoming a Friend of Unicode.
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Chinese College Student Invents Smog Font
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger