Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
Childhood was colorful but wasted. We did not have iPhone, PC or Pad but we did have stars on the sky and happy games. A Chinese designer Coober designed a group of fonts based on Chinese Childhood games.
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·The Future of Sex poster
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Iconic Transport for London logo undergoes subtle redesign
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars