Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
Childhood was colorful but wasted. We did not have iPhone, PC or Pad but we did have stars on the sky and happy games. A Chinese designer Coober designed a group of fonts based on Chinese Childhood games.
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Surabaya Beat by Beat Presser, Afterhours Books
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Type terms: the animated typographic cheat sheet
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!