Cher Got Sued For Font!
A graphic designer, Moshik Nadev, is suing Cher for jacking his famous typeface and using it all over her 2013 album, "Closer to the Truth."
Moshik Nadev says he created the font, Paris Logo, back in 2011 and this font earned him praise on a load of graphic design websites, including Vogue.
Nadev says his famous font and the font on Cher's album are indistinguishable ... in thickness of the swishes and lettering which, gotta say, they look super similar.
Nadev says he contacted Cher and her label and graphic designers to fork over the materials they used to create their logo, but they've refused to pay and continue to sell the album.
He's suing for more than $5 million in damages.
TMZ tried to reach out to Cher for comment ... so far, no word back.
- ·How to Read a Painting by Patrick de Rynck
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Antropofagia. Palimpsesto Selvagem
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·47 free tattoo fonts for your body art
- ·Brother Moto Flat-Trackin' Tee
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf
游客's review on Article 免费商用中文字体有哪些？注意下，新蒂字体已不能商用。
游客's review on Article 超强视觉冲击-3D字体设计作品超强视觉冲击
游客's review on Article 20个出色的艺术字体设计作品欣赏优秀作品展
游客's review on Article 全球第一家手书数字化平台-在线书写毛笔字生成TTF字体给你全世界智慧
馬塞客's review on Article 字体疑问？1.可能是版权问题故意的。（体验版） 2、可能是字库制作时疏忽bug。
游客's review on Article 自己动手用FontCreator修改字体简单教程因为这是日本的字体，所以缺字很正常，字型的编排也是按照日本教育部标准做的。