In Use: More Packaging Fonts
Part two in our series on the typography of packaging is the result of a trip to target®. Several of the boxes we picked from the shelves happened to be target brands, and we're not surprised — the chain is setting new standards for both product design and the overall experience of retail shopping. Also featured in this issue of the newsletter are Gardener's Therapies™ and Method®, two very different but equally appealing approaches to package design.
See also: Fonts on Food
- ·Cher Got Sued For Font!
- ·The Form Book by Borries Schwesinger
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·Königsblut identity
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·XUID Arrays: One Less Thing To Worry About
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp