In Use: More Packaging Fonts
Part two in our series on the typography of packaging is the result of a trip to target®. Several of the boxes we picked from the shelves happened to be target brands, and we're not surprised — the chain is setting new standards for both product design and the overall experience of retail shopping. Also featured in this issue of the newsletter are Gardener's Therapies™ and Method®, two very different but equally appealing approaches to package design.
See also: Fonts on Food
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·10 Top Romantic Fonts on Valentine's Day!
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·Why Apple Abandoned the World's Most Beloved Typeface?
- ·New York New York, Jazz St. Louis
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·Japanese Typography Writing System
- ·Fonts Design of Childhood Memory
- ·MC5 – Back in the USA album cover