TypeCon2006: The Boston T Party
FontShop is a proud sponsor of TypeCon, the annual conference of typography. This year's event is in Boston, August 9-13.
You may notice my name on the program as part of a panel on OS X Font Management. I welcome you to come and hurl questions at representatives from Apple and the leading font managers.
If learning how to wrangle your fonts on the Mac doesn't tickle your tilde, there are plenty of other workshops, tours, and lectures from big names like David Berlow, Matthew Carter, James Craig, Kit Hinrichs, Paul Shaw, Clif Stoltze, and Robin Williams to benefit designers and typophiles alike.
Register now, it's one of the least expensive design conferences and space is filling up.
Joph Broadcast Graphics
- ·Ad for Hello Dummy! by Don Rickles
- ·Amazon Releases Ember Bold Font for the Kindle
- ·How to sell your typefaces
- ·Statement and Counter-Statement, Automatically Arranged Alphabets, and Arts/Rats/Star
- ·Sinnesreize / Embracing Sensation by Silvia Gertsch and Xerxes Ach
- ·How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and Typefaces
- ·Once Upon DESIGN: New Routes for Arabian Heritage
- ·Cocoa Marsh Instant Fudge Candy Mix packaging
- ·Troubadour poster, Opera Plovdiv
- ·"Die Alpen – Vielfalt in Europa" stamp