TypeCon2006: The Boston T Party
FontShop is a proud sponsor of TypeCon, the annual conference of typography. This year's event is in Boston, August 9-13.
You may notice my name on the program as part of a panel on OS X Font Management. I welcome you to come and hurl questions at representatives from Apple and the leading font managers.
If learning how to wrangle your fonts on the Mac doesn't tickle your tilde, there are plenty of other workshops, tours, and lectures from big names like David Berlow, Matthew Carter, James Craig, Kit Hinrichs, Paul Shaw, Clif Stoltze, and Robin Williams to benefit designers and typophiles alike.
Register now, it's one of the least expensive design conferences and space is filling up.
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read
- ·Barbe à papa Cotton Candy
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Alibaba Supports Font Infringement Complaints
- ·The Great Comic Book Heroes, by Jules Feiffer
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·"Fantastic!" ad for Captain Fantastic & the Brown Dirt Cowboy by Elton John & Bernie Taupin
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·Alphabet Stories by Hermann Zapf