[Unicode Announcement] Unicode Releases Common Locale Data Repository, Version 1.8.1
The Unicode CLDR 1.8.1 maintenance release is now available. See
http://cldr.unicode.org/index/downloads/cldr-1-8-1 for details.
The next major release is CLDR 1.9, scheduled for the end of October.
Two milestone releases are planned for 1.9 as well. The 1.9 release is
focused on tooling and structural changes, while the CLDR 2.0 release
will involve general data submission. For the tentative schedule, see
- ·London Underground's iconic Johnston Sans typeface
- ·"David Bowie is turning us all into voyeurs" button
- ·Linotype Ad: "Linotype vs. Intertype"
- ·20 Houses. A New Residential Landscape exhibition, Wallpaper* Architects Directory
- ·Make market-ready fonts with this 8 point checklist
- ·Food Not Bombs hypothetical redesign
- ·Moving Hands (Helena Hauff Remix) by The Klinik, official video
- ·Hollywood Star Matt Damon Wrote Better Chinese than Chinese Stars
- ·Jim Nutt: Coming Into Character at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- ·He Invented a Font to Help People With Dyslexia Read